The Gross National Debt:

Student Loan Debt


Monday, December 27, 2010

George Washington acknowledged the Doctrines of the Illuminati were spreading in United States (in Library of Congress)


If you ever doubt the existence of the Illuminati Order, there are the archives from George Washington himself which prove that not only they exist, but they were intensively active in America.

Though George Washington, as Freemason, denied participation of Freemasonry as a whole in the Illuminati order - which was known to recruit members inside the freemasonry - he acknowledged that their presence in America was not unknown to him, "on the contrary" in his own word:


"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am."

You can search on Library of Congress yourself with the word "Illuminati". Below are the screen copies and the full transcript of George Washington's.






George Washington to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798 -- Transcription




Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodgesof Free Masons in this Country had, asSocieties, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, orinstrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of thePeople from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads